The ICARO paramotoring helmet Solar X...
The ICARO paramotoring helmet Solar X was chosen by the two famous pilots Bertrand Piccard and André Borschberg to fly arround the world with their solar energy plane, the Solar Impulse.
This helmet was chosen for its light weight, durability, and reliability.
It'sCertification EN 966.
18 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Ventilation holes are arranged on the front of the helmet and can be closed with one hand.
- A system of fixing visor team helmets.
- A control dial to adjust the size of the helmet at the ready that of the driver's head.
- The ear protectors are removable.
S: 53-56 cm
M: 57-59 cm
L: 60-61 cm
Three internal pads are suitable for three sizes determined by the controller on the wheel to the rear of the helmet. They may be replaced by larger or smaller pieces of padding including regulator wheels, thereby varying the size of the helmet.
- Comes standard with Kenwood connectors.
- Transmit button on the left.
- Do not hesitate to call us if you need a different configuration
No customer reviews for the moment.